Good Networking is possible in RTTY Contesting..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Good Networking is possible in RTTY Contesting..
From: duerbusc@mo.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch K0BX)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:03:53 -0500
Thank you Ron for your note on networking.  I don't know if I will every
use it, but it is nice to know it is there and working well.

Everytime I use RttyWrite/Writelog I discover new and instresting
features.  The BandMap and Packet Cluster was truely amazing.  I found
myself not looking at the rig but at the bandmap during tuning.  The STO
feature on the Entry screen worked very well for stations that I needed
to come back to cause I couldn't get through right away.

I wish I was a better writer, articles like N1RCT did on WF1B, would be
very helpful and appricated.

Joe
--
Joe K0BX - St. Louis Mo