WL WinRTTY's new (Tuning Indicator)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WL WinRTTY's new (Tuning Indicator)
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:26:10 -0500
                         WinRTTY New Tuning Indicator

Wayne has designed a new tuning indicator that works much better then the
older one, in fact we were playing around with it and was tuning in stations
with out any speaker connected to the audio and was tuning in stations real
easy.  Please check it out and let Wayne or I know what you think of it..

Installing

This upgrade only works with existing installations of
WriteLog version 8.04 or later.

               http://people.delphi.com/w5xd/tuning.html

Instructions:

     Exit WriteLog/Rttyrite