[Fwd: Split Freq's]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Split Freq's]
From: duerbusc@mo.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch K0BX)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:35:33 -0600
--
Joe K0BX - St. Louis Mo
duerbusc@mo.net @ home
joseph.j.duerbusch@boeing.com @work
K0BX@juno.com  for junk mail
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:29:02 -0600
From: "Joseph J. Duerbusch K0BX" <duerbusc@mo.net>
To: RttyWrite <rttywrite@larry.wu3v.ne>
Subject: Split Freq's

I used WriteLog over the weekend during the CQWW Phone contest.
This is the first time I have used it in a SSB contest.  Other
times was RTTY and CW.

Here is my question:
On 40 meters everyone is split.  When I put out a spot on the
cluster, WriteLog did not put the Split Freq with Spot freq.
Is this normal?  Did I miss something in the manual?  Also
incoming spots with the split did not set the split automatically.

I know that CT does this.  Any comments?

2nd thing, Ron sent out the new tuning indicator for RttyWrite.
I tryed it over the weekend and it is very good and a lot easier
to use and tune in.  I will say that it is a little on the "Ghostly"
appearance...