WriteLog WPX Summary Sheets

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WriteLog WPX Summary Sheets
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 00:53:13 -0600
 In case you saw Eddie G0AZT comments about his problems reading out
 Summary sheet.  I'm not sure why he can't read or get things to line
 up for him as I can here. However here is the easiest way to do it.

 After you create a summary sheet just drag and drop it to an e-mail..
 If for some reason it doesn't look lined up do so and the problem is
 taken care of.. The logs are all fine I believe he said.. I just sent
 him NQ5C's summary sheet, he said he didn't have a problem with it..

 After I drag and drop here is what it looked like.. I did edit the
 Multi/Two Transmitters as this is a new category and the Summary
 sheet didn't have one listed as yet.. I also took out the place
 for the off times as M/2 doesn't have off times..

 Soooo, after you create a Summary sheet in Word Pad just click and
 drag and drob on an e-mail.. Edit it a little and your done..

  73, de Ron K5DJ

CALL:__NQ5C___                   LOCATION:__Texas___

CLASS:___Single Operator          ___Multioperator
      ___High Power               ___Single Transmitter
      ___Low Power (100W or less) _X_Multi/Two Transmitter
                                  ___Multi/Multi Transmitter

 Check one:
    _X_All bands
    ___Single Band:              .

Band     QSOs   QSO Pts    Pref     Score:

80m:     196      502       33
40m:     460     1684      168
20m:     666     1213      215
15m:     639     1484      136
10m:      18       42        5
Totals: 1979     4925      557   2,743.225

Station Description: Radio-A= TS-850S, Alpha-87A, NIR-12
                     Radio-B= TS-850S, AL-1500,   NIR-12

Antenna(s): 10m=5X5X5X5, 15m=5X5X5, 20m=4X4X4, 40m=2X2 80m= 2 wire ant.

Software: WriteLog Contest S/W for Windows...

Operators: Ron K5DJ, Don AA5AU, Jay WS7I

Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

Club Competition: (CTDXCC) Central Texas DX & Contest Club...

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and hae
Signature___Ron Stailey__________________Call:_NQ5C____
.

Ron Stailey, K5DJ
504 Dove Haven Dr.
Round Rock, Texas
78664-5926

WriteLog Contest S/W for Windows:  (RTTY,CW,SSB,w/Sound Board Voice Keyer)
Ron Stailey, K5DJ                   http://www.contesting.com/writelog
504 Dove Haven Dr.                  E-Mail: k5dj@easy.com
Round Rock, Texas 78664-5926        Phone: (512) 255-5000
WriteLog/Rttyrite Reflector:        majordomo@larry.wu3v.net
RTTY/CW/SSB S/W in one package - Visit http://www.contesting.com/writelog
                 "See us at Dayton Booth No-311"