Writelog 2nd Rig Buffers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Writelog 2nd Rig Buffers
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (Wayne E. Wright)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:56:30 -0000
You've got everything right except the very last step. Start the second Rttyrite
window from the second entry window's File RTTY View menu entry.

Alternatively, you can get two entry windows on the screen, do an Options
Save Configuration, check the startup with RTTY toggle button, exit and
restart.

Wayne