Looking for BETA testers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Looking for BETA testers
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:56:01 -0500
 We just added support for SCS PTC-II TNC's we need a couple of ops
 that have or use the PCT-II to run it through it paces and let us
 know if all is well. We have two ops Beta testing now and would like
 a couple more. If you use WriteLog and have a PTC-II and would like
 to beta test for us please get in touch with me direct..

  73, de Ron K5DJ  <k5dj@easy.com>
WriteLog Ver-9.09 (With Rttyrite/WinRTTY) is the most recent version.
(You will love it.) :-)

WriteLog Contest S/W for Windows: (RTTY,CW,SSB,VHF,UHF w/Sound Board
Voice Keyer, run two radios with one Sound Board in both RTTY and SSB
modes.) Why use a different S/W for different modes. WriteLog does all
contesting modes, plus a general logger for everyday use in all modes.
On top of that WriteLog does all modes better than any other Software,
as you will see.. Give WriteLog a try, you will be glad you did..

Ron Stailey, K5DJ                 http://www.contesting.com/writelog
504 Dove Haven Dr.                E-Mail: k5dj@easy.com
Round Rock, Texas 78664-5926      Phone: (512) 255-5000
WriteLog/Rttyrite Reflector:      majordomo@larry.wu3v.net
Finally a S/W for: RTTY/CW/SSB/VHF/UHF in one package under Windows