IARU with WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: IARU with WriteLog
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:39:52 -0500

   The update for IARU contest I listed yesturday is at:

              Notice the Capital (D) in Downloads.
     http://www.contesting.com/writelog/Downloads/iarufix2.zip

First what has NOT changed:

Scoring and duping are unchanged. File format unchanged--you may
continue to use any WL file you created with the previous IARU module.

What has Has changed:

Check call columns line up the zone/hq station multiplier displays are
color coded boxes by band (and modeless--you can leave one open if you
want) the create summary sheet/create ARRL file stuff is on the menus
rather than hidden in "parameter setup". US calls default to appropriate
IARU zones.

Instructions:
Unzip the attached file into \ham\programs. It will overite several files.
The zip file is temporary. We will incorporate all the fixes into the next
version (9.10)...

 Good luck to all of you in IARU test this weekend.

   73, de Ron K5DJ