WriteLog Update 9.10B

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WriteLog Update 9.10B
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 21:02:06 -0500
 Hi Folks,
We have added the following to WriteLog update 9.10B:

        Pennsylvania QSO party added.
        Improved support for multi-mode contests, including CQP.
        Band up/down, Mode up/down now work better for multi-mode contests.
        More effective startup dialog.
        WAE Contest support for Europeans.

Its packaged as an "update". We don't have a full version yet. The update has
everything in it so it will correctly update any installation of 9.08 or later
to 9.10B.

        http://www.contesting.com/writelog/Downloads/wl910bupg.exe

We would like to hear from the PA QSO Party folks what they think.
We dealt with the 1/2 point problem by making the Band Summary display
show 10x the correct score. But when it puts it on the summary sheet
for log submission, it has is right and with a decimal point.

 73, de Ron K5DJ - Wayne W5XD