writelog enter-key function

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: writelog enter-key function
From: a.yoshida@my.email.ne.jp (a.yoshida)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 10:44:05 +0900
Hello friends

I am a cw contester and user of writelog v9.14
I have tested it for a month.

(1)Is there any way to display function of each f-key?
   ex f2=exchange f3=his call etc
(2)Is there any way to customize enter-key function just like
   trlog.
   "cq mode"  pushing enter key,then send cq or his call and
              confirming message.
                          This is almost OK under v9.14.
   "serch/pounce mode" pushing enter key,then send my call or
              exchange.

Those are very helpful for a old age contester Hi
If there is no way now,plese add those function in later
version.

73 de aki
a yoshida  ja1nlx
a.yoshida@my.email.ne.jp