Hello

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Hello
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 21:13:43 +0000
Hi All WriteLog Users

AS a new member of this reflector I just thought I'd say hello and let
everyone know what we have been up to here with WriteLog.

We ran KV1W as Multi'Multi in the CQWW SSB using WriteLog for the first
time.
It was GREAT to have a first class Windows Logger !!!

Our set up was three radio's plus one for listening, with 4 computers on
the network.
The features and functions all played well, many of which are newly
released for the Multi Environment.

Our contest logger here is now WriteLog exclusively.

Let me know if there are any questions I can help other users with as we
go along.

73 fer nw,

Ric KV1W