Journal Files??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Journal Files??
From: duerbusc@mvp.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 02:42:04 +0000
Wonder if anyone is having the problem that I am having.
I have upgraded to 9.14 and during the last contest and
the ARRL SSCW whenever I exit the program and then come
back later and start it up I get the following message,
"There appears to be a journal file of QSOs that have not been
saved.Recover them now?"

Last contest when I recovered the file, I got all dupes.
This contest, CWSS, I just said NO and all the qso's where
in the log.  I guess my question is why am I getting this message?

I exited the program correctly.  All qso's where saved.  This
message is usually comes when something happens and the computer
lock's up and has to be rebooted while in the program.  This is
a good feature, but it now seems to happen whenever I close and
then  open the program.  Any comments, anybody else have the
problem.

BTW, the program worked perfectly and I was using the printer port
to key the rig.  Also used the TELNET feature to keep track of the
DX during the contest.  Didn't use any spots for SS but was
keeping track of the E30.  Did work him on RTTY, but need him
still on SSB

Joe K0BX