QTC's

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: QTC's
From: singhraj@cadvision.com (Raj VE6RAJ)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:10:09 -0700
Hi:
Had a chance to get re-acquainted with the whole QTC thing for the
upcoming WAE contest this weekend. Followed big Ron's tutorial, and this
is very slick. The only thing that I found was on repeats, you have to
press Alt 6 not the No. 6 as Ron pointed out in his tutorial. So if you
are sending, Alt 6 will re-send the 6th QTC. If you are receiving QTCs
then Alt 6 asks for a repeat on the 6th QTC.

It is also very nice to see the QTCs as part of the log by scrolling
over towards the right side. Now hopefully band conditions will improve
to the point that I can do the QTC thing.
73
Raj VE6RAJ