Changing Field Entry Order??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Changing Field Entry Order??
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:29:14 +0000
Also I find the if you space in the Call field - easy to remember to do
that because you want a dupe check - cursor moves to Seq field. From then
on you can also use TAB to move thru the fields, which is more instinctive
to me. Old habits die hard.

Jerrr, W6IHG

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs
http://www.pixos.com/designs/