CT emulation with Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: CT emulation with Writelog
From: herbr@netcom.com (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:25:04 -0800 (PST)
During the CQ WW CW, I have my M/S station set up to "emulate" the basic
function keys and memorys of CT.  However, one of the PC's when you
entered ENTER, it sent the exchange, and logged the call.  The other machine
the ENTER key just logged the call.

I can't figure out what is different in the writelog.ini file that caused
that. I am familiar with the CTRL ENTR, and we had to use that on the
other machine.

Where is the entry, and what should it be?

Thanks.

Herb - KG6OK

 herbr@netcom.com