Paradox Database

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Paradox Database
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 20:35:03 +0000
Joe,

This will be my xmas vacation project although I just had a disk failure on
the radio computer so have to recover that first.

The band field is exported to Excel as well as some kind of band number
field which is also called "band" and so has to be renamed.

Will post more as I figure it out in several weeks.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 04:30 AM 12/2/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Jerry, instresting on the way you are importing your Writelog contest

>translate some of the fields to the proper format for my log.  My
>logbook wants the "Band" and I have to translate the Freq to get the
>band.  I think that you could do the same thing with an Access VBA
>program.
>

>Joe K0BX
>k0bx@qsl.net

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs