[WL-USERS] Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Questions
From: ea3gip@pobox.com (Fidel Leon)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:05:40 +0200
        Well, what a long time without messages from the Writelog area! I am
very happy seeing them again!

        I have some questions relating two-radio operation under RTTY and a
single sound card:

        -What model of card would be the best to make full two-radio operation?
        -I have a little problem with my checks: the card, in stereo mode, can
send AFSK OK to the correct speaker (so, I can expect it would be ok feeding
the mike lines), but I have seen one sound channel QRMs each other! When
sending "CQ TEST DE EA3GIP EA3GIP", I can copy (not 599, but 329) in the other
receiving channel... The card is a Crystal Semiconductors, and maybe it's just
a question of poor isolation between channels... I haven't tested in real
situation, anyway.
        -When SB in Stereo and FSK mode, wich COM port is used by each channel?
The one indicated in the Port.... menu?

        73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@pobox.com