[WL-USERS] Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Questions
From: eric@waaf.com (Eric Fitch)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:01:33 -0400
My two cents:
I called up the help file and went through each section, and printed out
the page (about 75 pages). Then I used a spiral binding machine and
bound the whole mess together and voila', instant manual.  It took a
little while, but it is very handy when you want to look something up
quickly.
You could just put it in a three ring binder if you can't find a binder,
but Kinkos Copies does spiral bindings for $3.49 up to an inch.  it is
an extra dollar for additional inch.

I tried printing it in color, but the screen shots do not come out very
well- at least on my printer, but it worked fine on the standard laser
printer.

Eric N1NVX