[WL-USERS] Tuning Window Disappeared

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Tuning Window Disappeared
From: slymp@worldnet.att.net (Steven Lympany)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:02:14 -0400
I've been messing with rttywrite the past few days.  At one point things
froze up and I had to do an "End Task" on Tuning and Rttywrite from the
Close Program window.  Since then, when I start rttywrite, the tuning window
does not appear.  I can see the window form for an instant when it starts
up, and I still get the Tuning button on the taskbar, but I can't bring it
into view.  I tried reinstalling WL and Rttywrite, but that disn't seem to
help.  Can anybody help on this one?

Thanks-

Steve, WA3TMR