[WL-USERS] PLEEZ agn PSK freq setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] PLEEZ agn PSK freq setup
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 14:01:07 -0500
Has to be something like that.  I tried running setup and I got a
WINDOWS box labeled "Severe" and a message stating "Writelog not
installed".  I finally gave up and uninstalled Writelog after saving my
contest files elsewhere.  I'm going to reinstall 922, and then the
upgrade.  The only time I've upgraded previously to the "f" release, I
unzipped the files to the proper directory, but I didn't run Setup
again.  I don't know why I got the error from setup earlier today, but
it should work as i do the reinstall!  News at 11...  THANKS!  Please
remind me what the TNCInit line does?  That was added for a specific
reason, but I can't remember why it came up.
WA9ALS - John
jfleming@shelbynet.net
Tower Project Guestbook http://www.shelbynet.net/~jfleming/towerproject
Amateur Homepage http://www.shelbynet.net/~jfleming/amstart.htm