[WL-USERS] Ok I've got PSK on Writelog working.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Ok I've got PSK on Writelog working.
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:49:45 -0000
w9ol@dataflo.net wrote:

>In Psk I had to set a sample rate.
>Do I have to do this in writelog and if so...how?

PSK31 depends on a fairly accurate timing match between the transmitter
and receiver. G3PLX put the sample rate entry in his software to
allow you to compensate for inaccuracy in your sound board's clock.
My experience (admittedly with only a half-dozen sound boards) is
that a sound board with a frequency inaccuracy bad enough to affect
PSK31 is rare. I found none and I have yet to hear of anyone else
finding one.

Wayne, W5XD