[WL-USERS] Dual Radio Com Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Dual Radio Com Ports
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:56:28 +0000
Tony,
How are you trying to "see" the two radios ?
Go to the radio menu and choose number of radios = 2
Then you should have two entry windows, one for each.
Click on the freq readouts and choose the proper com port for each.
Also, take a look at the on line help for two radios.
Hope some of this helps.
Ric KV1W