[WL-USERS] Writelog Networked Frequencies Box

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Writelog Networked Frequencies Box
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 01:48:35 +0000
Barry,
I use a 17" monitor. I place the packet window on the right of the screen,
usually overlaid with the
bandmap as I use one or the other not both. Yes, the space between call and
freq could be a little
smaller, but I use the default font and it works just fine. I use it for the
present band ( follow me )
so if there is much in it, I should either work them if valid, or delete if
bogus then get back to running.
Seems to work GREAT
Ric KV1W