[WL-USERS] Soundbosrd with WriteLog 9.23G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Soundbosrd with WriteLog 9.23G
From: nuradi@indosat.net.id (Ir. Nuradi, Hendrarto)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:41:59 +0700
Dear Fellows,

I try to use my soundboard but found out everytime the 'tuning' window comes
out,
there are characters coming from top to bottom on the RTTYrite screen
CONTINUOUSLY !!! eventhough I have not connected the ext.speaker output of
my radio to the soundboard mic.input ( even the spk output of the sound
board were not connected to the audio mic.in of the radio ).

the problem solved only if I choose stereo sb AFSK or FSK ( while I only use
one radio ) without the 'tuning' window BUT when I turn on the 'tuning'
window,
the characters comes again continuously ( eventhough there is no connection
between the radio and the soundboard ).

I have tried to choose several combination with the setup-port setup-DVK
also on the Radio and RTTYrite window-port and TU type BUT it looks like I
have to share
this with all of you and hear any comments.

Many thanks in advance.
Note: my SB card has passed the latest ver. of sbrdchk.exe available on the
          web and got 7F as the rate and have tested . I have not test for
receiving.

Regards,
Nuradi, yb0unc