[WL-USERS] Node filtering vs Software filtering

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Node filtering vs Software filtering
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:39:31 -0000
Bill - I think you hit the nail on the head! Problem is the packet
sysops and those within a stone's throw of a node have no idea
about the disconnects during a contest. I, being abt 25 miles from
the nearest node, with lotsa guys much closer, feel it all the time.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com