[WL-USERS] filtering via the cluster

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] filtering via the cluster
From: n3rd@ix.netcom.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 21:11:54 -0400
In the Frankford Radio Club's cluster, we do not disable filtering
ever, although some nodes do disable some features during major
contests to limit the bandwidth use to DX spots only.  We also
encourage the use of the SET/FILTER feature for the reasons
previously discussed.

73 - Dave N3RD
FRC Packet Chairman