[WL-USERS] Problem wotking OM3LO

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Problem wotking OM3LO
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:40:11 -0000
Hi Don,
Thanks for the 9.24 report.

You might look in writelog.ini for this:

[Configuration]
WaveFileLocation=d:\ham\WaveFiles\

The Setup Ports dialog box should fix this up correctly, but
the INI file might tell you something.

The plan for CW with V10 is to copy using sound board only.

There's not much hope of making it work through the windows
COMM port drivers on CW. We'd have to go around the UARTs,
so that means different cabling and then there's the problem
of doing software timing loops to time the characters.

Wayne