[WL-USERS] COM port cards - ByteRunner and ???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] COM port cards - ByteRunner and ???
From: r_auxier@gtmo.net (Rusty and Ann Auxier)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:46:37 -0400
Hello!
Here is what I have on that card...
I just started subscribing to this reflector, so I don't have that much stuff
saved, but I file 'em all away in a seperate folder.....
73 es cul
de Rusty KG4AU
        Re: [WL-USERS] COM Port Card
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
   Date:
        Thu, 6 May 1999 09:21:28 +0000
   From:
        "Barry Kutner" <w2up@mindspring.com>
     To:
        llewis@oao.com
    CC:
        WL-USERS@wu3v.net

I use a Byterunner TC-400. It allows you to share 1 IRQ for the 4 COM
ports. The ISA board was about $50, the PCI a little more expensive.
Check them out at www.byterunner.com
73 Barry
P.S. Just a satisfied user. No other affiliation with Byterunner

--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                            Internet: w2up@mindspring.com
Newtown, PA                                   Frankford Radio Club