[WriteLog] Re: [WL-USERS] CW/RTTY Memories

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [WL-USERS] CW/RTTY Memories
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:56:02 -0400
At 04:13 PM 7/14/99 +0000, Ric Plummer wrote:

>Take a look in the HELP file under CW and RTTY Memory Setup
>There is a list of functions that start with %.
>%E will end the RTTY transmission as you indicated.

How do you do it from the ALT-K pop-up window?  It doesn't accept the %E
and I find I have to grab the mouse and click on RECEIVE when I'm done.

- Jim

p.s. My experience is that ALT-K works differently when you're using
stand-alone RTTY Write vs. Writelog (whole kit-and-kaboodle).  I think one
returns to receive automatically, the other doesn't.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/