[WriteLog] CW keying quality

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying quality
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 02:19:39 -0000
WriteLog does a great job of generating CW!  Better than any other program
I have tried under Windows.

I use an AMD K5-133 here running Win 98 and WriteLog does very well.  There
may be a few isolated times during a contest where it will hesitate or
stutter on something, but it is not enough to bother me (and I would
notice!).  You will not be disappointed.

Randy, K5ZD