[WriteLog] USB TO 232 CONVERT?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] USB TO 232 CONVERT?
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 20:57:55 -0500
I have the entegra USB-to-4port (got it at Buy.com), works flawlessly on my
homebrew PIII-500 w/Azus PB3F motherboard.  Tried with WriteLog,
DXTelnet and lots of other ham software.  O/S is Win98 second
edition.

USB is a pain on Win95 + or Win98.  I works great on second
edition.

73,

-Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM

Hull Computer Consulting
MS-Windows and Internet Development/Presence Services
POB C, Greenfield, NH 03047
Home Office: 603.547.8327
Residence:   603.547.2216
Fax:         360.838.6613