[WriteLog] IMPORT and _BCK FILES

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IMPORT and _BCK FILES
From: on4aoi@ping.be (GUY)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:06:53 -0000
HI WAYNE,
I DID BUT I MADE THE FILTER MYSELF
STARTING FROM SCRATCH AND CARFULLY LOOKING TO
THE *.BCK THIS IS GENERATED FROM WRITELOG ITSELF
UNTILL YOU DO A SAVE THEN IT STARTING OVER AGAIN
FROM THE BEGINNING . THIS CAN HELP YOU TO RECOVER
THE LAST UNSAVED DATA WHEN YOU HAVE A CRACH OR POWER FAILURE

MAKE ALL YOUR DATA IN STANDARD ASCI FORMAT
LOOK CARFULLY HOW THE *.BCK IS MADE.
AND PUT YOUR DATA UNDER THE EXACT PLACES
THEN IMPORT AND ALL IS DONE
TOOK ME ABOUT 5 HOURS TO IMPORT +/- 6000 RTTY QSO'S
.... ..

Guy ON4AOI

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dx4win.shtml
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/keyer.shtml
YAESU SOFT & AUTOMATIC BANDDATA CONTROL at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/yaesu.shtml
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/sale.shtml