[WriteLog] SSB messages won't go out any more

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB messages won't go out any more
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:37:40 -0500
Hi Reflector,

I downloaded 10.14E and installed it over 10.13. Everything appeared fine until
just now, when I tried to record and send some F2, F3, F4.wav SSB messages.
They appear to record properly, and I can hear myself on my rig monitor when I
play them back using the Windows Sound Recorder. But, when I push the F4
button, the file doesn't play.

Any help? Looks like something changed in the way WriteLog is forcing my
various Windows Volume Controls and Mute/Select items to be setup.

Thanks,

Jim K1IR
k1ir@designet.com