[WriteLog] 19" blank panels

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 19" blank panels
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:32:57 -0500
The ABSOLUTE BEST rackmount systems and options for home applications are made
by Middle Atlantic. When you flip through any home theatre magazine, you will
see that they have become the standard. One of the things they sell is front
panels with professionally machined cut-outs for a zillion types of a/v
equipment. You can also specify what you want, and they'll make it for you.
They have all finishes, including the space age black anodized look. If you
want to deal with a great company, go to Middle Atlantic.

http://www.middleatlantic.com

I've had a rack system from them for five years, and I think it is superb.

73,

Jim K1IR