[WriteLog] Different Mixer Settings in .INI?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Different Mixer Settings in .INI?
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:10:15 -0600
I have considerably different output levels when using WL's
RTTYrite SB AFSK generator versus the soundblaster DVK's levels.

Whenever I switch modes, I have open up window's MIXER and turn
the WAV output way down for RTTY, and way up for SSB.  It's quite
significant, as the MIC LEVEL on my FT-1000 doesn't allow for
enough adjustment to compensate for this without changing the
mixer's setting.  It would be nice that no radio knobs or mixer
sliders have to be manually changed when changing modes.

Is there a way (in the .INI file?) to have these changes occur
automatically when changing modes?

If there isn't, could it please be added?

Thanks,
Chad  WE9V