[WriteLog] Writelog and WF1B....

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and WF1B....
From: w2ge@home.com (Phil Levin W2GE)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:41:40 -0500

I have recently switched to Writelog as I've had enough of DOS programs.
I had used CT and WF1B for RTTY.  I don't do much RTTY contesting so the
rare rtty contest that I participated in with WF1B was fine.  It always
seemed like the most no-brainer program going.  With all the "problems"
I've been reading on the reflector can someone who is familiar with both
programs (WF1B vs Writelog) tell me if it's worth it to use Writelog for
RTTY contesting.  I know this sounds like heresy on the Writelog site,
But don't get me wrong, I love Writelog for CW and SSB contesting it
just seems that maybe WF1B is fine for me!???  BTW, I use a KAM Plus for
decoding and haven't yet bothered to wire up a cable to use my sound
card for decoding.

Any thoughts.....???

de Phil W2GE