[WriteLog] PTT on Pin 16 working as advertised??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PTT on Pin 16 working as advertised??
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:43:25 -0600
According to the Update History, for version 10.14:
     PTT handling of pin 16 on the LPT port was following CW
     rather than latching for the transmission. This is fixed.

It didn't seem fixed when I tried it last night.  The radio
keyed on/off with every dit/dah.

Setup:
FT-1000 and FT-1000MP
Comm PTT:  NO
CW Keyer:  PC Generates
DVK:       Windows Soundboard
LPT1       checked for CW and DVK
CW PTT...  control LPT pin 16

I know my cable and everything is okay.  It works with other
(pin-for-pin compatible) programs, as well as working perfectly
for RTTY WPX.  It's that it keys on/off for CW.

Can anyone else verify this?  (You need to use the same setup as
above, and have VOX and full break-in turned OFF on your radio.)

Thanks,

Chad  WE9V