[WriteLog] Comments

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Comments
From: w0eb@kscable.com (Jim Sheldon)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:32:54 -0600
Used the program in the ARRL DX contest this weekend.
Didn't have it interfaced to the Keying Line yet, but used it
only for logging.  I'm not a serious contester (at least I wasnt'),
but this program makes it easy to go single op.  The only extra
I would like would be an addition so I could use it for normal
logging in general QSO's and to be able to print the log in
Rich Text format.  Also to have some more print formatting
options for setting size etc.  It works the Yaesu FT-847
very nicely.

73 All - Jim, W0EB  -- Wichita, Kansas