[WriteLog] CW keying not working

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying not working
From: nasfred@1bigred.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:58:29 -0500
Same problem as well.  I've used the same com port for PTT and CW keying
with other programs.

When WriteLog is brought up the alert - com port not found - comes up which
seems strange due to the above.  Go into set-up and find the CW com port 1
isn't checked after having checked it when last used.  Checking CW com port
1 still doesn't allow WriteLog to key the rig.  Isn't the settings saved
when WriteLog is exited or do I have to do something else?

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH