[WriteLog] FKeys Utility

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FKeys Utility
From: kregli@aspi.net (Keith Regli)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:51:01 -0500
I've been working on a utility that I think will be of use to many WriteLog
users.  I call it FKeys.  It's primary function is to allow mouse clickable
access to the WriteLog function keys.  You can also put symbolic names on
the keys and do a few other things.  I've placed the documentation and
installation kit on my website at http://www.wb6big.net/fkeys.htm.  Feel
free to try it out.

It hasn't received the same level of testing that WriteLog gets and it is
NOT supported by Wayne and Ron (so don't bug them about it), but I have used
it in several RTTY and CW contests as have a few others.  I think it is
ready for a wider audience to try it.  We'll see if it is up to the task.

Thanks for you patience with the anticipated bugs.

        Keith WB6BIG