[WriteLog] WHICH SOUND BLASTER?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WHICH SOUND BLASTER?
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 11:49:54 +0100
Hi, WL users,
I have to change my old computer with a more recent machine. As I use WL
only on RTTY at moment, but I have planned to use it also for SSB
contesting, recording the whole contest on HD, my question is on which SB
pointing my attention.
Is one CREATIVE 32 bit worth? Which model? On the market here are available
also PCI 1024 Live, old AWE 64, but if another better could be suggested by
all you,
it would be better.
I have thought at a PIII 500Mhz with 128 Mb RAM with a MATROX G400 dual
head to have 2 monitors when running WL.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance
Sante
ps. message forwarded also to Ron, who surely knows in advance which hell
next version of WL will contain....probably a coffee machine...it seems the
only thing that misses to WL...beside the automatic rotor pointing...-))