[WriteLog] Math error in summary report?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Math error in summary report?
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:07:49 -0500
I had a scoring discrepancy between the Band Summary and the Summary
Sheet in the BARTG RTTY Sprint.  If anyone is interested in seeing a
screen shot that shows a portion of the Summary Sheet in Wordpad
overlying the Writelog screen showing the Band Summary, it can be viewed
at http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/score.htm

In my case the QSO total was only different by ONE, but the score total
was the same in both summaries.  I agree with Dick - The Band Summary
and the Summary Sheet should agree, or I could ask, which one is
correct??

At the time I noticed this, I sent an email to Wayne.  However, after
experiementing with how to show this tonight, what I sent Wayne might
have been an HTML email attachment that might have arrived as a blank
HTML document, and hence no response from him - appropriately!

WA9ALS - John  jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)