[WriteLog] Writelog SSB exchanges

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog SSB exchanges
From: ve3pn@igs.net" <ve3pn@igs.net (PETER BARRON)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:34:17 -0000
Hi All
This is proving a bit weird
PC is P1 133 with 82MEG  3.2G Disk
ATI Video Card : Sound card SBLIVE Scores 7f with the SBrdChk utility latest
drivers loaded

With either Win95B Or Nt4.0 SP5
CW is ok Receives and decodes ok, RTTY is same also decodes clearly an quickly
However on SSB
I have all files A--Z and 0--9 etc plus MSG2.WAV --etc set up as A.wav etc as
per manual
I have tried all the notes in the digest and following manual but can't get it
to send the call from window
For F10 (or any other key for that matter) key position on SSB messages
I have %C<MSG2.wav>    that is supposed to be "call in window"+59 Ontario
It won't send the call at all
The call is highlighted in RED for a few seconds but no audio then sends
Msg2.wav
also tried %C<MSG10.wav> same result
have TOTALLY removed WL10.15 and re installed still same result
It won't send the call at all

Is it a sound encoding problem?

Both Rigs are in SSB mode set by WL

Peter