[WriteLog] Poll period

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Poll period
From: kg6ok@pacbell.net (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:05:44 +0000
Mark:

I have the exact same polling problem with my 950sdx. Rig control works
perfectly with other windows logging and rig control software w my 950sdx, but
with Writelog, it is definately a problem.  I don't think the problem is with
your 950, and unfortunately, Wayne hasn't been able to get his hands around the
problem.

Good luck in the mean time.

Herb

Mark Beckwith wrote:

> I have set up Writelog at W6AQ and the radio talks to the computer and the
> computer talks to the radio okay.  Radio is a TS-950SDX.
>
> It appears to take quite a long time (15-30 seconds?) for Writelog to
> figure out I changed frequency on the radio.  It is very easy to log people
> on the wrong frequency because of this delay.  Is this the way it is, or am
> I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark, N5OT
>
> --