[WriteLog] SB16 Line In (solved)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SB16 Line In (solved)
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 06:27:33 -0800 (PST)
With the help of Phil KF8JW, I've solved the line-in
issue with my SB16.  He sent me an extensive line-in
troubleshooting routine authored by Creative Labs.
I've posted it on my Web site in case anyone ever
needs to refer to it.  The URL is:

http://www.albany.net/~bg/WriteLog/WLSoundCard.htm

73,
Barry  N1EU