[WriteLog] Networking Solution for PSK Rumble

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking Solution for PSK Rumble
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:28:46 -0500
In my post "Using WriteLog for the TARA PSK Rumble (detailed)",
I said that I was not able to network the two computers
after making changes to the attributes of the exchange fields.

I found out how to go about setting up the exact settings I outlined
in that post and networking the two computers.

Open up two brand new contest files using the BARTG RTTY Contest
selection.  Save the contest file to each computer to whatever
filename you wish.  Then network the two computers as usual.

Then go step by step on each computer and change the attributes
the same in each computer.  When you are finished save the contest
file and close WriteLog on each computer.

Reopen WriteLog on each computer to the filename you previously
saved.  You will then be able to network the two computers in WriteLog
the usual way.  It worked for me.

Tomorrow night we test all the hardware!  I think this might be a fun
contest.  Hope the activity it good.

GL, 73
Don AA5AU