[WriteLog] RigBlaster

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RigBlaster
From: cdunn@netsync.net (Curt)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:25:43 -0400
Randy and all,

I posted basically the same message on the PSK reflector and got nothing but
good comments this week. It was amazing that I didn't get any negative ones,
being a new product.

I would use mine with PSK and Logger, and of course WriteLog. As far as I am
concerned, it appears so far, I will be a new customer. I would use mine with
the TS-440.

Email me off the reflector if you wish, and if I pick up any more comments, I
will do the same if you want.

73, Happy Easter to all.

Curt  KA2SLC