[WriteLog] Packet Connect Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Connect Help
From: w9ol@dataflo.net (Bill Heinzinger)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:39:34 -0500
It sounds like you may be in the infamous "Host" mode.
In pacterm, give the command to return it to 'terminal' mode.
I think it's int terminal

Then set Pacterm to not change its setting upon exit.
This way when you start WL you will now be in 'terminal' mode and your
commands should work.
There is also a way to clear host mode in the manual that requires a special
num pad keystrokes.