[WriteLog] re: WriteLog Digest V3 #107

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] re: WriteLog Digest V3 #107
From: dphillips@shra.org (dphillips@shra.org)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 9:26:07 PDT
Unavailable until 4/21/00 - If urgent contact David Levin at dlevin@shra.org

______________________________________
Dana Phillips
General Counsel
Sacramento Housing & Redevelopment Agency
dphillips@shra.org
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "WriteLog Digest" <owner-writelog-digest@contesting.com>, on 4/19/2000
8:51 PM:

WriteLog Digest       Wednesday, April 19 2000       Volume 03 : Number 107

In this issue:

    [WriteLog] Update 10.16B
    Re: [WriteLog] 4n33 pinouts and suggestions
    [WriteLog] CQ WW WPX Phone

See the end of the digest for information about 3830-digest