[WriteLog] How to change a selected contest?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to change a selected contest?
From: angelo.zambaiti@galactica.it (IK2RZP Gino Zambaiti)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:20:39 -0000
Hi everybody
I made A.R.I. contest using DXpedition as selected contest. Now I'd like to
try the new A.R.I. contest module with my contest log in order to try to
calculate my score, but I cannot find how to "deselect" dxpedition module
and change it to Ari international module. If I open a new log and choose
the new ARI module, I don't find any command to import my data from previous
module.
Any trick?
Gino Zambaiti IO2A
750 QSOs in 18 hours of activity