[WriteLog] Logging software question (off topic)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logging software question (off topic)
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:16:47 EDT
Appreciate the responses I've gotten so far.

To clarify my inquiry, my dream is to be able to call up a detailed map
showing the town of the QTH I'm working, within a map of the country of the
contact.   A plus would be the ability to view a bit of the topography of
the region.

So I am assuming a map database would have to be on a CD and the logging
software would have to interface with the CD. Actually, with a large hard
drive, the callbook CD and map CD could be copied to the hard drive and
quickly accessible.

Is this at all possible?

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU